Thank you for your interest in applying to the Tech4Eva program. The program is equity free, virtual and global. We accept early and growth stage applications in all sectors listed. Application deadline is February 1, 2023.
We plan to conduct interviews with shortlisted applicants. Save the date to attend the opening ceremony on March 14, 2023.
Visit FAQ: https://tech4eva.ch/#faq
All start-ups or projects developing innovative solutions to foster women's health are welcome to apply to this program. Priority will be given to those start-ups that:
- Are tech driven.
- All nationalities are welcome.
- Demonstrate growth potential and traction to customers.
- Have a product / service that is ready to be commercialized.
- Are looking for international development and further fundraising.
- Are in the field of Femtech: Pregnancy & post-partum – wellness – period health – fertility & infertility – menopause – oncology – mental health – family life - prevention - treatment - care - inclusive health insurance - women's health in the workplace - value-based healthcare - brain & bone health - immune & heart diseases
- Have a strong team.
- Are committed to attend diligently all the program activities (1-2 senior team members).
- Have a female and/or male founders.
ELIGIBLE Innovation Project
The program will also accept a limited number of promising start-up projects in Femtech that have not yet incorporated or innovation project team from corporates, as associated members of the program, where business training and coaching will be offered.
The content of this application form will be exclusively used internally by the selection committee.